Areas of Expertise
Jason works predominately in Audit and Assurance services but also works with individual tax return preparation, nonprofit information return preparation, and litigation support services.
Jason began his career in public accounting at Dean Dorton Allen Ford, working primarily in the areas of audit and taxation where he obtained his designation as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Jason gained experience in a variety of industries within the business and not-for-profit realm, including employee benefit plans, healthcare, construction, and colleges and universities. Jason joined Besten & Dieruf, PLLC in 2011.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science in Accounting; University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; Magna Cum Laude; University of Kentucky
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
Significant Recent Professional Education
- Governmental Audit and Single Audit
- Form 990 Preparation
- Federal Tax Seminar
- KYCPA Employee Benefits Conference